Treating Hair Loss
Many people suffer from hair loss and it can be tempting use chemical hair loss treatments readily found at the drugstore. But are they really effective and helpful? Don’t they have adverse side effects on our health?
Cheap Hair Products Sold Over the Counter
When you see strands of hair pooling by your bathroom drain and your scalp is already showing bald patches, it is natural to feel panic rising. When desperation sinks in, you read about our situation from the internet, watch the ads, and decide that you need to buy these products immediately.
The problem is, we can easily fall pray to over-the-counter (O.T.C.) hair loss products that are full of chemicals. Here are some of the reasons why we impulsively buy these items. They:
- claim to be effective.
- say the healing effects are felt quickly.
- are widely available.
- appear to be cheaper.
- claim to be safe.
- are convenient to buy and use.
Yes, chemical hair loss treatments are readily available and some are really cheap. Add to that the colorful and exciting commercials and they can really be so tempting for the desperate soul.
But once you have studied these products enough, you will realize they might not be good for your overall health. Yes, they might promote hair growth and arrest hair fall, but the negative side effects can be really bad. We are talking about our overall health here.
Side effects of Chemical Hair Loss Treatments
Here are some of the effects of Chemical Hair Loss Treatments.
- Some hair loss products have serious side effects like tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing, rapid heartbeat (tachycardia), and swelling of the hands and feet. These are some of the possible side effects of the hair loss drug popularly known as Minoxidil, which is said to stop hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Some chemical hair loss products claim that they can “treat” alopecia areata, but read the fine print and you will see that they just slows the progress of hair loss and do not really cure the syndrome.
- These products or “treatments” usually contain a variety of chemicals that may or may not cause allergic reactions. The effects vary between individuals.
- Meanwhile, some chemical-based hair loss products may actually be presenting the side effects as the main effects. You can ask medical professionals and go to the internet for information on such products and their ingredients. It pays to always check the labels.
Natural Hair Loss Treatments
But before you fret, just know that there are safer and effective alternatives hair loss products out there. One such excellent natural product is NOVUHAIR.
It is a stand out among the rest because it has 19 natural ingredients composed of standardized herbal extracts, essential oils, and co-factor nutrients that work in synergy. These have been clinically proven to help stop the progression of hair loss, aid in stimulating hair growth, and reduce excessive hair shedding.
In our family, we prefer to use natural products. While we are not really purists, we feel good if we are using natural ingredients. Psychological effect maybe? But hey, it’s my family’s health and wellness we are talking about, so it is better safe than sorry.
Where is Novuhair Available?
Novuhair is available in the Philippines at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. In the United States, it’s available at Seafood City supermarkets and other Filipino/Asian stores in the.
For more information on this product and outlets, you may visit www.novuhair.com. Or you may contact hotlines 4136570 and 09228830575.
Switch to natural. Try Novuhair if you are experiencing hair loss. My mother is already seeing an improvement in hair growth after about only a month’s daily use.