Bacolod Mommy Blogger: Lovingly Mama
Mommy Sigrid writes about her memories as a mother to two talented and beautiful daughters while homeschooling in Bacolod. She journals their family activities here as the kids grow up.
- Related: Homeschooling is Best for Our Kids
Furthermore, she writes about home improvement, homecooking, family travel, fashion, gardening, beauty, and more. All are aimed to empower the Filipino mom in whatever station she is in life.
This parenting and family blog also accepts product reviews, sponsorships, monthly advertising, and paid posting. If you would like to be featured or to advertise here, please email Maria Sigrid Lo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dealing with Covid-19
Despite all the struggles and hardships, she continues to write and encourage other moms to keep working and taking care of the family. Her Covid-19 journey may as well be summed up in stages, as you can read in the link below.
Since she has accepted that the Covid-19 pandemic hit the reset button for our society, this is already our new normal. So instead of wallowing in what had been lost, she is pursuing a different path–helping others moms and families out through her online voice.
Covid-19 Pandemic stories
Meanwhile, you might want to read some of her stories related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Since we stay at home most of the time, let’s make our living spaces more comfortable. Here are Tips to Makes Your Home Cozy for Kids
- When the Covid-19 pandemic started, one of the biggest concerns of parents is their children’s education. Read about the Benefits of Homeschooling at This Time
- In order to keep the kids occupied and still learning while at home, here are some Fun Activities for Kids During Quarantine
- Free up your time ironing. Use the Tom and Sheri Iron in a Bottle. It’s an all-natural wrinkle-release spray.
- We need to keep ourselves healthy in order to boost our immune system. One of the ways is to keep the air inside the home clean. Here are tips to Improve the Air Quality Inside the Home
- Get rid of harmful germs, viruses, dust mites, and even Covid-19 in your home using an ultraviolet sterilization lamp. Read about the Covilyzer Sterilization Lamp for the home, offices, even restaurants.
About Sigrid – Bacolod Mommy Blogger
Sigrid is a work at home mom and Bacolod mommy blogger who tries to juggle taking care of the kids, homeschooling in Bacolod, covering events, designing, writing, and blogging.
After finishing her degree in Mass Communications from the University of St. La Salle, she went on to become a news reporter/writer for a local newspaper. She eventually pursued a career in advertising as a copywriter and graphics designer.
After her stint in the corporate world, Mommy Blogger Sigrid became a freelance writer. She writes features articles for national and international publications, covering a variety of topics.
She was a contributing food writer to COOK Magazine, Agriculture Magazine, SPA Asia, and a lot more before she became a Philippines lifestyle, food, and mommy blogger.
Sigrid’s Other Blogs
Blog Awards and Recognition
Meanwhile, Mommy Sigrid is also a multi-awarded Philippine mommy blogger and social media advocate. Here are some of the awards and contests she has won.
Momm Sigrid is open to blog collaborations and video endorsements. Just please shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Mommy Sigrid on Social Media
Stay updated on different home, parenting, motherhood, and other useful contents on our social media accounts.