Whenever we travel as a family, we are surely concerned about the hotel we are staying in. They need to be family friendly hotels in the Philippines. That is because, a family’s requirement is different if you are a solo traveler.
Staying in Family Friendly Hotels in the Philippines
Travelling with kids is can be quite challenging. We have two young and playful girls, so choosing a hotel can be quite tricky. It has to be child-proof, safe, easily accessible, with proximity to dining establishments, and has amenities for the kids’ entertainment.
With those qualifications in mind, here are some of the hotel reviews that I have written. We have stayed in some family-friendly hotels and not-so-friendly ones.
These are all based on our experiences–especially the kids. There are just certain Philippine hotels that they have been permanently etched in their memories. The kids rave about them even after so many months. So these are what we call the family friendly hotels we have stayed in.
I will try to update this list as much as I can. There are more, but I only have two hands. haha And this happy mama is just so bustling busy with a lot of things in the family and outside.
Meanwhile, click on each icon as you please to read our hotel reviews. 🙂
We have yet to stay in a hotel abroad as a family. The farthest that we have gone together is Hong Kong, which we reached through Cebu Pacific via the Iloilo-Hong Kong route. And we didn’t stay in a hotel there. Instead, we stayed with a friend to cut travel costs. 🙂 But if we do, we will have a separate list for that. 🙂
Follow our family travel adventures on social media:
- Facebook: Mommy Sigrid – Lovingly Mama
- Instagram: Lovingly_Mama
- YouTube: SistersActKidsCanTell
- Twitter: @Lovingly_Mama
Hotel Swimming Pools
We especially love hotels with swimming pools. Our kids have a certain affinity to the water so hotels with pools have a special place in our hearts.
Watch: Mermaids in Boracay
Check out the kids’ video of swimming like mermaids in Boracay.
Other family travel stories in this blog
Meanwhile, here are some family travel stories in this blog that you might be interested in. Just click on any link below:
- Ultimate Guide to Magikland Silay Theme Park
- Smooth Sailing FastCat Ferry Bacolod-Iloilo Family Trip
- Bacolod to Cebu Land Trip for the Family
- Traveling with a Pet: How Can a Family Do It?
- Mermaids in Boracay Newcoast Summer Pictorial| Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Why Travel Savings is a Must for Families
- Hong Kong Disneyland Magic Comes to Life
- Travel with Kids in Search for the Old and New
Destinations and Activities to Consider
Here are some things to do in other places:
- OISCA Sunflower Garden Family Trip | Bago City
- MARADULA Festival at JKN Fruit Farm | Talisay City
- Happy Horse Farms Equestrian Center | Talisay City
- Gastro Tour with South Caucasus Food
- Baguio City Birthday Adventure for Kids | Philippines
- Our Balsa River Cruise in Ilog Experience
- DIY Hong Kong Tour Itinerary for the Family
- Silay Heritage Tour for Araw ng Lahi
- Upside Down World Cebu Family Bonding | Philippines
- Flower Child Summer Pictorial in Lantawan View Silay
- May’s Organic Garden Family Outing for Summer