Just like most kids, our daughters love to play. They play with toys, scraps of papers, cans, boxes, and sticks. At the mall, they like going to the arcade and they absolutely love Timezone.
Whenever we go to The District North Point mall in Talisay, we almost always go as a family. We love that mall, it’s so family-oriented. Lots of nice and open spaces where the kids can play. Interesting offerings, too. We have so many happy family memories here.
And whenever we are there, we are most likely going to stop by Timezone Gaming and Amusement Center. There, the kids can play and have fun, even for at least 45 minutes (30 minutes would be too short).
Why do we love Timezone?
Here are the reasons why we love Timezone as a family:
1. Nice games. Although the place is quite small (well I know that there are bigger arcades and amusement centers in the city and other cities), we love the assortment of games at Timezone. We have our favorites there.
2. Generous tickets. So far, we have received a lot of tickets during our play times there, which we have used to redeem toys of course. That’s the main point of the whole exercise.
3. Convenient card system. Their card system is very convenient. Your play load is credited in the card, which you just swipe in order to use. And when you have collected your tickets, you can have them counted at the counter and the number of tickets you have won is then immediately credited to your card as well.
You only have to keep one card, which is convenient to carry around and easy to load, too, whenever you run out. But of course, there are also “piso” machines where you have to use peso coins in order to play.
Additionally, the Powercard can be used in all stores nationwide. How cool is that? Especially great for traveling families who need to entertain their kids while the parents need to do their business.
4. Clean and safe. Timezone at The District North Point is clean all over and safe. No dark corners where dangerous people might lurk. There’s only one entrance, too, with a glass door, so our little one cannot just run outside of the store’s perimeter without our knowledge. But of course, we keep a keen eye over them. That’s our responsibility as parents.
5. Affordable prizes. I think that the prizes are pretty affordable. So far, we have bought four stuffed animals from our tickets–2 each for the girls. It has to be that way always so that there will be no fights. The toys are nice!
How about you? Do you also have Timezone fun stories?
Note: At The District North Point, Timezone is located at the second floor, outside the mall, overlooking the Corte area.
Read Similar Posts: