Affordable Fashion at Left to Vary Bacolod
Even if inflation rates are going up, it doesn’t stop us from being fashionable. Instead, we look for more affordable garments and accessories that can fit our family budget and lifestyle. And in Bacolod, we now have a new go-to place for branded overruns — Left to Vary Bacolod.
Left to Vary Bacolod Branded Overruns
Fashion for the Whole Family
How to Enjoy Left to Vary Bacolod
Here’s some tips on how to maximize your time and budget at Left to Vary Bacolod.
- Go there at a cool time. While there are big fans, it can get pretty hot and stuffy inside because it’s a warehouse. Also bring your own fan to keep yourself cool.
- Bring a water bottle. You will easily get thirsty there, so bring a bottle of precious H2O. I didn’t see a store nearby, so remember to bring your own. Your savings will not be worth it if you will be dehydrated or if you end up with UTI.
- Don’t be in a hurry. Left to Vary Bacolod is a very expansive store. There are so many items to see and fit, so you might miss something if you stay there for just 30 minutes.
- Wear cool clothes. Again, I could not stress it enough, it is kind of hot there, especially if the sun is high up in the sky. So wear cool and comfortable clothes. And you can skip the heavy makeup, too.
- Wear a face mask. Some of you might be sensitive. So to avoid a bout of allergic rhinitis while shopping, then it is best to wear a face mask. But honestly, since this is not ukay-ukay, I did not sneeze while I was there. And I have pretty sensitive nose. But as a precaution, you may opt to wear one.
- Bring cash. They don’t accept credit card payments yet, so load up your wallet with the budget that you are willing to spend.
- Sign up for membership. While you can just buy there anything, the annual membership will give you 20% off on all your purchases. No minimum amount required. That’s additional discount on their already low prices.
Value for Money
Left to Vary Bacolod