With all the many pageants happening all around, the summer modeling workshop for kids became a popular activity. And one of them is given by SAS Entertaiment here in Bacolod City.
Trending: Summer Modeling Workshop for Kids
One of the trusted names in summer modeling workshop for kids in Bacolod is SAS Entertainment. Founded by Ms. Ritchie Vargas, it has been operating for several years now.
They have produced a number of ramp models as well as pageant winners.
Related post: Coping with Disappointments in Contests
Skills Taught in a Summer Modeling Workshop
When you join a summer modeling workshop for kids, here are some of the things you can learn:
- 1. Basic modeling walk
- 2. Proper stance and posture
- 3. Facial projection
- 4. Different kinds of walk – fast, normal, or slow walk
- 5. Fun shoot – practice shoot with a professional photographer (a summer pictorial)
- 6. Good grooming and make up
- 7. Final photo shoot
- 8. Runway mastery
These are all needed for a career in modelling or when joining pageants.
Our kids Shawna and Shane had a first-hand experience last summer when they joined SAS Entertainment for the first time.
Summer Recital: Real Modeling Experience
After developing their modeling skills through the workshop, the participants get to apply their learning through a real modeling experience. This was revealed by Ms. Ritchie. “They get to become print models and go through various photo shoot sessions,” she said.
Additionally, the amateur models get to experience how it is to become a runway model through the fashion show. It is the culminating activity of the workshop.
Those who have trained long with SAS Enterainment have been given modeling and event gigs. In particular, adult models are often hired as promo or push models.
Furthermore, some models who have other talents such as singing and dancing get paid for gigs. where SAS services are hired.
SAS Modeling Workshops
The modeling program with SAS Entertainment is composed of three successive workshops. After that, a model is a lifetime member. They can join the runway and photo shoots for future modeling workshops for free.
After completing the three workshop series, the models receive a certificate of completion. Moreover, they can advance to being model trainers and share what they have learned to new model aspirants.
Benefits of a Summer Modeling Workshop for Kids with SAS Entertainment
Here are some of the benefits of joining a summer modeling workshop for kids.
- 1. You will be properly trained as a model in the way you walk, pose, and strut the runway.
- 2. After completing the 3 workshop series, you can join SAS fashion shows and photoshoots for free forever.
- 3. You can become a model trainer and enhance your leadership potential.
- 4. You will enjoy maximum exposure and be discovered as a model or a talent.
- 5. You will get to wear different clothes from popular designers when you get chosen.
- 6. You will be able to develop confidence in yourself and in facing a big crowd.
- 7. As part of the SAS family, you will benefit from our close camaraderie and guidance.
SAS Team Leaders
Here are the team leaders of SAS Entertainment, namely:
- Mary Grace Martizano
- Rezalina Ambahan
- Ardeex Toledo
- Avril Vergara Ezel
- Shane Elmission
- Mae Antoniette Basas
- Maria Nychole Murillo
- Lourdes Morales Najara
- Angelica Abapo
- Shanel May Gremio
- Stephanie klein Tsushima
- Valerie Gervacio Roda Avelino
Meanwhile, Ritchie acknowledges TL Mary Grace Martizano. “She started with SAS Entertainment when she was only 15. Like everybody else, she attended the modeling workshops until she became a trainer at age 16,” Ms. Vargas acknowledges.
At present, Mary Grace or Mair, is already 21 and has become one of the most invaluable leaders of the SAS team.
Contact SAS Entertainment
For more information on the SAS Entertainment modeling workshops, you may send a message to Ms. Ritchie Vargas on Facebook. FB page: https://www.facebook.com/sasincentertainment/
Acknowledgment: Jasmin Fate of JasminFated Photography for the artistic photos of the kids. Follow her on Facebook: JasminFated
Read Similar Posts: