As parents, we invest so much in our children’s education. We are willing to pay high tuition fees in order to make sure that our kids get quality education, especially if they are smart and gifted. But because of Covid-19, we are all forced to stay at home and accept the new normal – online schooling. One of the ways to expand their learning experiences is through Augmented Reality Worksheets (AR Worksheets). Read more about what this product by PCI Tech can bring into your homes.
What are Augmented Reality Worksheets?
Augmented Reality (AR) brings educational content to life, allowing students to view and interact with exciting 3D models with the use of a smartphone. These presentation provide greater engagement and understanding of the lessons.
- Related: The Use of Gadgets Among Children
Ultimately, the students also experience better knowledge retention.
Augmented reality in education is surging in popularity in schools worldwide. And now that we are all homeschooling because of the pandemic, we can have the augmented reality worksheets.
Educators are able to improve learning outcomes through increased engagement and interactivity with the students.
Advantages of AR Worksheets
Here are some more surprising benefits of Augmented Reality Worksheets for your children.
- 1. AR’s seamless incorporation of digital objects within the “real world” encourages interactivity and engagement.
- 2. It maximizes the students’ time on learning their subjects while minimizing the time spent on how to use new tech.
- 3. Special features of augmented reality enhance abilities like problem-solving, collaboration, and creation. These will better prepare students for the future.
- 4. AR can also inspire empathy in children since it offers two-dimensional methods of presenting the information.
- 5. The combination of interactivity and engagement with emotion could enhance the memory of what they have learned– and lead to faster acquisition of information and skills.
- 6. Learning becomes simplified with augmented reality worksheets because the explanations and illustrations are clearer.
About PCI Tech
PCI Tech is an edtech company and they just recently launched a new product called Augmented Reality Worksheets or AR Worksheets, for short.
These are learning materials with Augmented Reality (AR) capabilities.
For now, the materials available are for Levels 1-3 and 7-8. They also have Sol-ar planet book for toddlers, which still made our two girls super excited. It’s the solar system, after all.
PCI Tech aspires to be at the forefront of elevating the quality of education in the Philippines. They are championing e-learning as a tool to supplement the educational system in the country. That is why PCI takes a bold stride to improve the standard of education for every Filipino.
Their flagship product is the PCI Hub, an e-learning platform for elementary students. Click here (https://hub.pcitech.com.ph)
Creating an e-learning account is FREE! After creating an account, students can try their demo courses inside the website for FREE!
The content at the website as of the moment are for Levels 4, 5, and 6. PCI Hub is also available in android phones! Users can simply search for PCI Hub and click “INSTALL”.
Additional Homeschooling Resource
As a homeschooling family, we are always on the lookout for other learning opportunities. We do not just rely on the PACEs or workbooks and textbooks that are provided every year by the School of Tomorrow Philippines. They are our homeschooling provider and we use their materials as the basic learning requirements for our kids.
But on top of that, we allow the children to learn through other means. They attend special art or performance classes as well as read books. Lots of books.
And the augmented reality worksheets are just another awesome experience for them.
How to Maximize the Learning Experience?
The augmented reality worksheets by PCI Tech are nothing short of awesome. They stir up wonder and amazement between the kids because they are not just limited to simply reading a book or answering a worksheet.
However, PCI Tech wants to ensure that your child gets to maximize their learning experience using the augmented reality worksheets. Here are the ways:
First, the parent has to download “PCI Hub” from Google Play and download the corresponding grade level app. Then do the following:
- 1. Make sure to use the app in a well-lit room.
- 2. Place the worksheet containing the QR code on a stable and flat surface.
- 3. Point the camera towards the QR code on the worksheet to make the AR content appear.
- 4. Click the AR words that would pop out to trigger the 3D images.
- 5. Follow the instructions that will appear on the screen depending on the current activity.
The Kids’ Review
Please watch the kids’ unscripted unboxing and review of the augmented reality worksheets sent over by PCI Tech. They are adorable to watch because they enjoyed it so much.
PCI Tech’s mission is to bring excellent, interactive, and immersive learning to every Filipino student wherever he or she is in the Philippines.
3F ECJ Building, Intramuros, Manila
Tel. No. +63-906-038-5891
Order the AR worksheets from Shopee