79 4 9
Merzci Banana Chips has found its way to our kids’ picky palate. Find out why this new treat from Merzci Pasalubong is tickling their taste buds.
The Special Merzci Banana Chips
Our daughters mostly prefer snacks made from natural ingredients. For example, they prefer my homemade oatmeal cookies over store-bought ones.
- Read: Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
They also like salted peanuts, sunflower seeds, and boiled sweet corn. Another food item that adds variety to their afternoon snacks or after lunch pica-pica is the Merzci Banana Chips.
Why they Love the Special Banana Chips
I just have to say this — our kids totally love the Merzci Banana Chips! And without guilt, we indulge them in this healthy snack.
Read more why.
It’s all natural.
Since this simple snack is made primarily from fresh bananas, it is indeed all natural. It is simply dehyrated to last long and to achieve that crunchy, smooth, and satisfying texture.
Merzci exports their special banana chips to China, which is the reason why it has a very nice packaging. If you will read closely, it has Chinese characters for the locals to understand.
Despite that, this product does not have preservatives. The long shelf life, which is about a year, is attributed to the process, handling, and secure packaging.
Enhanced with sesame seeds.
Without our prodding, our kids prefer healthy food. This is partly in thanks to their voracious appetite for books. They love to read and learn. And they know that eating nutritious food keeps them healthy.
Sesame seeds are a good source of fiber and of plant protein. The banana chips have some sesame seeds but not too much as to make it overpowering. But they make the chips more nutritious.
A delicious and nutritious snack.
The Merzci Banana Chips are so good. They are lightly sweet and crunchy, just enough to be comforting. Additionally, they are easy to chew, even for those who have dentures. A 100-gram pack is very filling and guilt-free, too.
- Related: Bacolod Dentist for Kids
Just make sure to let the kids drink water after eating to protect their teeth.
Easy on the budget.
For budget-conscious mommies, the Merzci Banana Chips is super sulit. At P40 per pack, it is very affordable so it won’t hurt your family budget to indulge.
- Related: Mommy Tipid Tips to Beat Inflation
If you have young kids, you don’t have to send the entire pack for their baon. You may divide it into two or three servings and put in air tight containers for school.
It seems that food packaging does affect one’s appetite. The Merzci Chips come in an attractive green and yellow packaging. It’s secure and air tight, too, to keep the product fresh.
About the Merzci Special Banana Chips
The Merzci Special Banana Chips is made from fresh bananas and lightly sweetened with sugar. It is flavored with a little calamansi and enhanced with sesame seeds. No artificial preservatives were added. #MerzciSpecialBananaChips
The Merzci Special Banana Chips are truly “Masarap. Malutong. At Masustansya!”
They come in 100 gram packs and retail at PhP40 each. However, Merzci wholesalers and dealers nationwide can avail for a special bulk discount.
For more information, you may contact these numbers:
Merzci Pasalubong or CM and Sons Inc.
(0917) 719 6544 | (034) 435-4444 | (034) 707-4444 local 140
Banana Chips Promo
The Merzci special banana chips are on introductory price until January 15, 2020. You buy 4 and get 1 pack FREE. These promo packs are bundled for easy purchase and gifting as Bacolod pasalubong. It’s P160 per pack of 5.
Other Merzci Pasalubong products
Here are some of the other Merzci Pasalubong products that our kids like. Yes, these kids have actually grown up with Merzi products. Butterscotch and caramel tarts are regular fares. We even bring them when we travel.
Basta sa #Merzci #TananManamit!
Siobe Shane vlogged about how much she loves the Merzci Special Banana Chips. Watch the video below and please give her a thumbs up. Also, please subscribe to the kids’ YouTube channel: @SistersActKidsCanTell
Nutritional Benefits of Banana
Bananas have always been known as a nutritious and filling fruit. If you are hungry, a banana or two drives away hunger pangs and also stabilizes blood sugar levels. But more than these, bananas are very nutritious.
- Good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, magnesium, copper, manganese, and potassium. When people experience fainting spells due to low potassium levels, banana is usually given.
- The potassium in bananas is good for heart health and blood pressure.
- Bananas aid in digestion and overcome gastrointestinal issues. Some varieties help in constipation while others curtail loose bowel movement. Related article: Probiotics Help in Healthy Digestion
- Bananas are also a good source of energy without the harmful fats and cholesterol.
- The banana is also great for weight loss because it is filling and nutritious. The body does not go on starvation mode, which is bad for the diet, because of the nutrients that banana contains.
- Banana is a powerful antioxidant.
The best thing is, the process of drying bananas preserves most of these nutrients sans the moisture. So you get all the goodness of this amazing fruit in a pack of the special Merzci Banana Chips.
Nutritional Benefits of Sesame Seeds
Meanwhile, these little sesame seeds should not be ignored. They are packed with vitamins and minerals and may as well be considered a super food. Here are some of the health benefits of taking sesame seeds.
- A good source of fiber.
- May lower levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- A nutritious source of plant protein.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- May reduce inflammation.
- A good source of B Vitamins.
- Aids in controlling the blood sugar levels.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Boosts the immune system because of the presence of vitamins and minerals.
- Soothes arthritic pain and improves mobility of the knee
- Support thyroid health.
- May aid hormone imbalance during menopause.
Read Similar Posts:
79 4 9