Christmas Wishlist Under P10,000
December na! And even if we don’t like it, Christmas is the season for gift-giving. But with tough times and inflation, shopping for gifts can be really challenging. The best thing to do would be to make a Christmas wishlist, then set a budget, and stick to it.
- Shopping budget: P10,000
- Where: The SM Store Bacolod
What Will P10,000 Get You?
If you have a shopping budget of P10,000, how many Christmas gifts can you get for your family and friends? So the I went around the SM Store Bacolod at SM City Bacolod yesterday and I found that P10,000 is already ample. I was able to spot pragmatic items for every person on my list and I didn’t go over the budget. Whoppeee!
So it’s not a problem after all. Your only setback here would be your flaky knees and back pains! hahaha
My Christmas Wishlist
Truly, there are a lot of good buys for the family at The SM Store Bacolod. Let the bargain hunting begin!
- Hubby – Superman shirt
- Shawna – Pearl necklace from Kultura and roller wheels
- Shane – Unicorn shirt and roller wheels
- Niece 1 – Unicorn craft set
- Niece 2 (infant) – Unicorn stuffed toy with fleece blankie
- Mama – Pink scarf
- Papa – Leather belt
- Nephew 1 – Neck pillow with speakers
- Nephew 2 – Pants with suspenders
- Nanay – Sleepwear terno
- Tatay – Luggage Cover
- Exchange gifts for the kids’ ballet class
- Boy inaanak – Lunchbox and water bottle
- Girl inaanaks – Cologne with teddy bear gift set
- Staff (girl) – Dove gift set
- Staff (boys) – Statement shirts with canisters
- Techie friend (girl) – Unicorn gadget case
- Sister-in-law – Portable coffee press
- Brother-in-law -Electric table top water fountain
- Kumare – Glass bottles for the kitchen
- Kids’ BFF Jam – Headphones
- My Manita (Christmas party) – Stylish gadget wires
- Blogger friends – luggage tags
So as a mommy, I need to prioritize my Christmas wishlist. It’s the husband and children first. But see? My list if pretty complete and I didn’t go over my shopping budget. Hooray! You got one serious shopper here.
Christmas Giveaway Alert from #TheSMStoreBacolod
But do you know that The SM Store Bacolod will give you the chance to make your Christmas wishlist come true?
The basic requirement is: Shop a minimum P1,000 single-receipt purchase with your SMAC at The SM Store Bacolod and get a chance to win P10,000 in gift certificates! There’s your Christmas shopping budget, mommies! So here’s what you need to do:
- 1. Create an album on your Facebook account with photos of actual items from The SM Store Bacolod. These are the things that you would like to give to your loved ones this Christmas.
- 2. Caption each photo as creatively as you can (ex.: Matchy-matchy headbands for my twin nieces, P199 each).
- 3. Total worth of items in one album should not be more than P10,000.
- 4. Photo album should be titled #SMShareTheLoveThisChristmas. The album’s setting should be made Public.
- 5. Album description must begin with “The season of love and giving is here, and so to my loved ones I give these gifts because…” and end with promo hashtags #SMGotItAllForYou #SMShareTheLoveThisChristmas
- 6. Tag the SM City Bacolod Official Facebook page
- 7. The most creative album with the best mix of items within the P10,000 budget, wins!
Criteria for Judging:
- Variety of Items – 30%
- Quantity of Items – 30%
- Creativity – 30%
- No. of FB Reactions – 10%
Promo runs from December 1 to 15, 2018. Merry Christmas and good luck!