Microfiber Bath Towels for the Family
When I discovered the microfiber bath towels sold at the SM Baby Company of the SM Store, we immediately changed all our bath towels and bought several of these in different colors. That was five years ago and we have never looked back since.
So you ask, why? Aren’t those thick imported ones better? Well, I have my pragmatic reasons.
Advantages of Microfiber Bath Towels
- Just the right size. Microfiber bath towels are not too big and bulky. For a small person like me, it’s enough to cover me. And it had been great for the little kids, too.
- Great for traveling. Since these microfiber bath towels are small and thin, they are lightweight, too. These are great especially for traveling to other places where you will not stay in hotels and so you need to bring your own bath towels. They do not take up so much space in the luggage or weigh so much, in case you will be riding a place.
- Easy to launder. Since microfiber bath towels are light, they are easy to wash and of course, they dry up fast, too. This is especially practical especially during the rainy season when laundry becomes such a tedious chore, as we don’t have the natural elements to help us dry our wet clothes. And even if it’s rainy, it doesn’t mean that we don’t change our towels, right?
- Super absorbent. These microfiber bath towels are actually pretty absorbent. So even if it’s small, it can wipe off the water from the bath pretty well. I think they were really designed for that purpose, rags made from microfiber cloth have been flooding the market these days.
- Fancy colors. And most of all, microfiber bath towels come in different colors! It’s so much to see the different colors.
- Easy on the budget. Surprisingly, these towels are very affordable. If I remember correctly, each one only costs P105 back then. So when we decided to change our towels, I bought two each for everyone. So for a total of P840, I was already able to buy two new bath towels for four people already. For a penny-pinching, money-wise homemaker, this is total love.
Color-coded Bath Towels
When I was growing up, I learned that some of my playmates share bath towels with other family members. But my mother found that idea unhygienic. And so, I carried that practice as I build my own family.
In our family, each of us has his or her own bath towel. And with these different colored microfiber bath towels, it’s now easier for us to identify our towels. This is especially helpful to our young kids.
So anyway, because of the different colors of microfiber bath towels available, I got the idea of having color-coded towels for each one of us — based on our favorite colors.
With that, Papa gets green, Mama gets yellow, and Dindin gets pink. Since Siobe is still a baby and could not pick a color, we sort of assigned the color purple and blue to her. hehe Now, no more naming towels and no more mismatched designs in the bathroom as well.
I think this is pretty neat to have your bath towels like these. Don’t you think?
Read Similar Posts: