Now that it’s summer, so many people are showing off their beach bods on social media. Those who struggle with weight issues can only say “sanaol“, which simply expresses that they want something like that but can’t have it. But it doesn’t have to be that way. The appropriate diet coupled with the right exercise regimen can help you achieve a healthy and fit body that you would also want to flaunt. You can maintain a healthy weight with a calorie restriction diet, done with physical activity and the right food supplements, like Organique Açaí Premium Blend. Learn more about and how it works.
- Get Organique Açaí Premium Blend from Shopee: https://shope.ee/79yVsABLtI
Staying Healthy with the Calorie Restriction Diet
According to a survey, Filipinos have given top priority to their health since the start of the pandemic. Whether it is eating healthier or trying out home workouts from an online coach, it’s not uncommon to see people make the efforts to be healthier. When they achieve their goals, they look healthier, too.
One diet that people employ in order to stay in good shape is the calorie restriction diet. It is an eating pattern that is different from a fasting diet. Fasting disciplines the body by not feeding it within a certain period of time. Meanwhile, the calorie restriction diet allows you to eat all day but with consistently controlled meals or snacks.
While it can help lower your weight in the same way as fasting, the US National Institute for Health says that calorie restriction doesn’t mean skipping meals or depriving yourself of food. This kind of diet doesn’t need to be so restrictive—you just need to be mindful of how much food you eat!
Benefits of the Calorie Restriction Diet
Compared to fasting and other diets that directly limit the frequency of your eating and the type of food you can eat, a calorie restriction diet is more flexible. The target is to consume an average of 1,200 calories per day.
Moreover, calorie restriction substantially contributes to overall health. In a study, those who did the caloric restriction in a controlled environment experienced reduced waist measurements and blood pressure.
Their lab tests showed reduced LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. In addition, measures of inflammation, insulin resistance, glucose control, and metabolic syndrome greatly improved.
The findings suggest that modest calorie restriction may reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes even in healthy adults who are not obese.
What You Need to Do
Here are some things to remember if you are going to embark on the calorie restriction diet.
- 1. First, you need to do your research and check for your recommended caloric intake for your age and weight. Read on the Recommended Dietary Intake, so that you do not starve and you get the proper amount of essential nutrients daily. It is important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to calorie restriction and fitness.
- 2. Start gradually so that your system will not suddenly experience a shock. You can start small when restricting calories, like a 10% decrease in their usual daily consumption. Meanwhile, some start at 30%. You can still eat three meals a day, as long as you don’t go over your target caloric intake.
- 3. Look into low-calorie snacks. You may feel like you just need to eat less, but what you can do is look for healthy yet filling food items that can keep you satisfied. You may want to include oats, greek yogurt, cucumbers, berries, high-fiber quinoa, or chicken breast in your diet. These are nutritious and will help make you feel full longer. so you don’t feel too hungry!
Take Food Supplements
As with all eating regimens, be careful and do your research before starting a new diet. Each person has a different nutritional requirement and it may depend on age, weight, and health issues. It is also best to consult your doctor before immediately trying anything new that can affect your health. After all, we should also keep ourselves safe, as we try to become healthier and stronger.
Don’t forget about food supplements when going on a calorie restriction diet. These can help give you much-needed nutrients to strengthen your body against diseases and keep your energy up, even as you cut down on calories.
Try Organique Acai Premium Blend—an all-natural food supplement made from acai berry. The acai berry is a unique fruit that is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and anthocyanins–an antioxidant also found in blueberries. It can help strengthen your immune system and keep disease away throughout the year!
To know more about Organique Açaí Premium Blend, visit organique.com.ph or call hotline, 0969-1754233. Available in all Mercury drugstores, S&R outlets, at Shopee, and other major drugstores and supermarkets near you.
- Get Organique Açaí Premium Blend from this link: https://shope.ee/79yVsABLtI