35 2 5
As communities around the world struggle with COVID-19, hand washing is consistently mentioned – even by the World Health Organization guidelines. The proper washing of hands is one way to keep ourselves not only clean but safe and healthy. But aren’t your hands getting dry with all the hand washing? Mine are. So pamper your hands with these tips from The Body Shop. It’s not only for beauty, but also to make you feel good.
Pamper Your Hands and Stay Safe
The threat of the Covid-19 has made many of us paranoid. Honestly, I keep washing my hands throughout the day that I can no longer count how many times. However, constantly washing our hands comes at a price–it results to SUPER dry skin. Excessive washing can strip the hands of moisture, leaving your skin feeling dry and tight.
The good news is that The Body Shop has a range of moisturizing hand wash. These products are the perfect addition to your bathroom. These 100% vegan hand washes lather up instantly and provide extra moisture. Your hands are kept clean, fresh, bacteria-free, and moisturized.
Tips to Pamper Your Hands
Meanwhile, here are some tips on how you can pamper your hands from The Body Shop.
- Drench your hands with the dewy scent of roses with British Rose Hand Wash. This leaves your skin feeling fresh and smelling florally- fresh. It’s infused with the essence of Community Trade handpicked roses from England and Community Trade organic cane sugar from Paraguay.
- The conditioning and purifying properties of Tea Tree Hand Wash will help hands wash away bacteria and feel squeaky clean. This refreshing hand wash is enriched with Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya.
- Get an uplifting burst every time you wash your hands with Pink Grapefruit Hand Wash. Wake up your senses with its zesty citrus scent that leaves skin cleansed and smelling irresistible. It is enriched with Community Trade sugar from Paraguay.
10 Steps for Washing Your Hands
For best results, simply follow along with the 10 steps for washing your hands the right way. Use The Body Shop’s Hand Wash range:
1. First, wet your hands with warm water.
2. Apply 1-2 pumps of soap to cover your hands.
3. Lather up by rubbing the palms of your hands together.
4. Use the palm of one hand to rub the back of the other and clean in between the fingers. Repeat on the other hand.
5. Rub your hands together making sure you clean in between your fingers.
6. Rub the back of your fingers against your palms on both hand.
7. Don’t forget your thumbs. Rub each one using your other hand.
8. Rub the tips of your fingers on the palm of your other hand.
9. Rinse your hands with running water.
10. Dry your hands completely with a clean towel.
Join The Body Shop
Hey, moms, want to join The Body Shop in lathering up to prevent and fight harmful bacteria and viruses like Covid-19? The Body Shop’s Hand Wash collection is available in all The Body Shop stores. The Body Shop now accepts SM Advantage Card for points earning and redemption, SM and Sodexo premium pass in all The Body Shop stores nationwide.
The Body Shop self-care essentials are now available on Lazada, Shopee under The SM Store as well as ShopSM.
In Bacolod City, The Body Shop is available at The SM Store. During the Covid-19 quarantine, you may have The Body Shop products delivered at your home. Now, you can pamper your hands while staying safe. Read more: SM Store Delivers to Your Home
About The Body Shop
The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Little Hampton, England. This beauty brand pioneered corporate activism and was built on a philosophy that business can be a force for good. With its brand expression, Beauty with Heart, the company continues to operate on five core values. These are:
- Against Animal Testing
- Support Community Fair Trade
- Activate Self Esteem
- Defend Human Rights
- Protect The Planet
All The Body Shop products are created using the finest ingredients sourced from around the world. These are not tested on animals and are 100% vegetarian. The Body Shop has been in the Philippine market for 18 years now with over 55 stores nationwide.
Meanwhile, here are some other posts
- Choosing a Nail Salon Wisely Post Covid-19 ECQ
- DIY Maternity Photo Shoot: Styling and Fashion Tips from Filipino Moms
- Timeless Mom Style on a Budget Tips
- Healthy Options Collagen Complete: My Secret to Beauty from Within
- YSA Aesthetics and Wellness Bacolod for Skin Care | Ayala Malls Capitol Central
- Why Doesn’t Your Hair Loss Prevention Work?
- A Mani-Pedi Birthday Party with Friends
35 2 5